Web/Internet Customer Service
The Web/Internet Customers Service team is responsible for creating exceptional customer experiences through every step of the shopping process; from answering questions about products to placing orders, providing shipping information and handling returns. This position will perform the following actions, but not limited to:
- Answer inbound messages, texts, or calls from customers
- Contact Customers regarding their order(s)
- Understand products and use(s) to educate customers
- Read and respond to customer emails
Shifts: This position is a flexible part time position that can be set up on a mobile device and performed at the employee convenience. From 9 am to 5 pm MST. Monday – Saturday.
Pay will be based on production rather than hourly.
Web Data Entry
The Web Data Entry team oversees web processes and data entry including product listings, product descriptions, sale pricing, inventory updates, product validation, etc. Altitude Outdoors strives to have unique, effective, and accurate product listings. Job duties for this position will perform the following actions, but not limited to:
- Research information about products in order to create informative listings
- Practice strong English skills while writing unique product descriptions
- Work with SEO guidelines while writing product descriptions
- Work with data in Microsoft Excel
- Maintain accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of hunting and fishing gear is preferred
- Specifically looking for people with knowledge in one of the following: Hunting, fly fishing, camping.
- Wordpress experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- $9-$11 D.O.E.
- Monday - Friday and Saturdays if needed
- Flexible Hours