Orvis Mirage Fly Reel
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Orvis Mirage reel is built to withstand the harshest salt-water conditions -- with a sealed, maintenance-free carbon and stainless steel disc drag system with a knurled drag knob that goes from zero to full draw in a single rotation. The reel is a super large arbor for increased retrieve rates and reduced line coiling. Machined in the USA from 6061 T6 aluminum bar stock. Easily converts from left to right-hand retrieve, anodized coating and titanium shaft keeps he Mirage lightweight and extremely durable in any fly fishing situation. Available in pewter or midnight black.
- Mirage II for line weights 3-5; 5.6 oz, 3½" in diameter.
- Mirage III for line weights 5-7; 6.2 oz, 3⅞" in diameter.
- Mirage IV for line weights 7-9; 8.9 oz, 4¼" in diameter.
- Mirage V for line weights 9-11; 9.7 oz, 4½" in diameter.
- Mirage VI for line weights 11-13; 12.9 oz, 5" in diameter.
- Mirage VI-Deep for line weights 13-15; 13 oz, 5" in diameter.
The size VI Mirage comes with two spool choices. Pick the high-capacity deep spool for blue water species or the standard shallow spool for the highest amount of line pick up for the serious tarpon angler.
- Free Shipping in US on orders over $100
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way