Mountainsmith Carbonlite Pro Trekking Poles
The Carbonlite (Carbon Fiber) trekking poles from MountainSmith offer a durable and lightweight product at a killer price. These poles are spring loaded with a 160 lb load rating and only weigh 10 oz. each. The cork grip handles function well and the removeable rubber tips provide great traction in any environment.
We’ve found trekking poles to be a “must-have” on backcountry hunts, especially if you have a heavy pack or meat on your back!
- Molded cork/EVA handle
- Three telescoping sections
- Spring loaded anti shock system
- Twist lockout double-cam adjustment
- Removable hiking baskets with locking pin
- Removable rubber boot tips
- Adjustable neoprene wrist strap
- Snow basket compatible
- Max Load: Up to 160 lbs
- Carbide Tips
- Carbon wrapped 7075 aluminum
- 1 lb 4 oz / 0.57 kgs
- Compressed: 26.5"
- Extended: 54"