Crispi Idaho II GTX
The Crispi Idaho II GTX is a favorite among western hunters due to its breathability, support, and lightweight design. The Idaho II packs a lot of technology into a lightweight package. Constructed with a combination of Putek (a woven Cordura material) and suede, the Idaho II GTX is durable and extremely durable. Considered the big brother to the Crispi Wyoming II (height), the Idaho II GTX features a mid-flex rating and Crispi's Crossbow Frame, and a dual-density polyurethane midsole that provides multi-day comfort and enough ground feel to make stalks during your hunts. Top it off with a Vibram sole, and the famous Gore-Tex lining, and you have a phenomenal waterproof, durable, and breathable boot that you can depend on for your most critical hunts.
- Gore-tex Insulated Comfort Lining
- Vibram Sole with Dual Density Polyurethane Mid-sole
- Crispi's 3 Flex Rating (Middle Stiffness)
- ABSS Ankle Support System
- Crispi Crossbow Frame
- Insulation: None
- Upper Boot Construction: Water-repellent Suede and high resistant breathable PUtek Spider Fabric
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh
- Height: 10 in.
- Weight: 2.05 lbs (1 boot, size 10)
- Free Shipping in US on orders over $100
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way