The Biolite CampStove incorporates a thermo-electric generator to turn your heat into power for your phone, GPS, headlamp or any other USB chargeable device. The Campstove burns extremely hot and smokeless and allows you to cook meals, boil water, and power your devices by burning WOOD! Bonus Item: Free USB FlexLight Included.
- Thermoelectric Generator: Generate usable electricity from the heat of the fire
- 2W USB Port: Charge devices like smartphones, headlamps, LED lights
- Internal Fan and Gas Jets: HI/LO fan settings circulate air into the fire for improved combustion and efficiency
- Scalloped Pot Stand: Triangulates pots and pans for stable cooking surface and diverts flames away from powerpack
- Honeycomb Heat Mesh: Protective barrier keeps CampStove cool to the touch
- Lightweight Aluminum Legs: Fold up and away for nested portability
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pinecone, wood pellets)
- Weight: 2.06 lbs (33 oz)
- Charging Time: 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minues of talk time. Charging times vary by device.
- Fire Quality: 1.6 oz (46 grams) of wood to boil 1 liter of water
- Fire Power Output: 3.4 kW (LO), 5.5 kW (HI)
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water. Boiling times vary by strength of fire
- Packed Size Height: 8.25 inches (209.6 mm) Width: 5 inches (127 mm) Compatible Devices Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smart phones