The 3.5 ounce Sawyer Squeeze Water Filtration System is the most versatile and simple water filtration solutions available. .
Winner of BACKPACKER Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award in 2012.
The Sawyer Mini squeeze is incredible lightweight, and can be attached to any water bottle with a standard sized threaded opening (like 20 oz soda bottle, platypus bladder, etc.) Throw it in your pack with the attached 1L pouch and you’ll have emergency water anytime you need it in the backcountry!
Simply fill up the pouch at any source of water, screw the filter on to the pouch and proceed to using in multiple ways such as:
- Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice
- Drink directly from the filter which has push/pull cap included for on/off functionality
- Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles, including standard 2 liter bottles.
- Includes collapsible pouches that are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel
- Incredibly easy to use, The Squeeze System comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouches (reusable)
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Screw On/Off Water Filter
- Replaceable Pop Up Drinking Spout
- Cleaning Syringe
Filter Material: hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty.
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
Claimed Weight: 3 oz
Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
– 1 pouch (32oz)
Made in USA.