Hilleberg Nallo 2 GTRegular price $850.00 Save $-850.00
The Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT is a great option for 2 hunters or 1 hunter and plenty of gear. The Nallo 2 GT has become a mainstay in the Hilleberg line, known as extremely lightweight and durable tents for backcountry hunting. Featuring a tunnel design and a single “end” entrance, the Nallo features over 30 square feet of inside tent space with an additional 23.7 square feet of vestibule space – prefect for a bunch of gear, your dog, or even a lightweight stove.
The Nallo 2 weighs in at 6 lbs 6 oz. packed weight, with a minimum trail weight of 5 lbs 5 oz.
In Stock Color: Green
The Hilleberg Nallo 2 GT Tent features an extremely lightweight tunnel design and an extended vestibule that is great for 2 hunters, or 1 hunter and a bunch of gear. The Nallo GT was created to meet the demands for an extremely lightweight and durable 2 person tent that could withstand the rigors of expedition trips. The single entrance and vestibule make for a sturdy, bombproof shelter for your backcountry hunts! The Nallo GT is a 4 season (red label) hilleberg tent, the added vestibule makes this tent the roomiest, lightest tent in it's class that still offers all-season, all weather functionality.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum space to weight ratio and is the ideal choice for mobile journeys.
- A good amount of room for two occupants and their gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for pitching, and the simple, single opening continouse sleeve and pole tensioner system is quick to pitch and remarkably stable.
- A single entrance and vestibule afford easy access and plenty of storage space, but keep the weight very low.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall can be rolled up for greater venting options.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holders (see accessories).
- Features and EXTENDED vestibule