Know where you stand, with the Premium GPS chips from OnXMaps. Premium chips show private and public land ownership, landowner names, roads and trails, hunting areas, and much more to help you be more successful on your next hunting trip. Premium hunt chips are available for all 50 states. If you hunt public land, or private land, the Premium GPS Chip from OnXMaps is a must have for your hunting arsenal!
Now, when you buy a HUNT Chip you also gain a HUNT Premium Membership. The Membership gives you access to the HUNT App, Web Map and automatic Chip updates.
ADVANTAGES OF HUNTING GPS MAPS SD/MICROSD CHIP
- Easily view map on Garmin GPS and computer using Garmin’s FREE BaseCamp Software
- See your position relative to public and private land boundaries. For example, if you are on a BLM section, your current location will show up on a yellow background. If you are on private land, your current location will show your current location on a white background.
- Land owner names with property boundaries*
HUNT Premium products only
- Color-coded public and private lands
- Up to 24K topographical functionality (for digital maps only)
- Roads (hwy, city, back-roads, trails)
- Water data (lakes, rivers, creeks, springs)
- Game Management or Hunting Units
- Have statewide ownership and topo map data everywhere you go.
- Land owner name appears on each parcel in the state (HUNT Premium only)
- Color-coded land ownership
- Bureau of Land Management
- State Land
- US Forest Service/National Grasslands
- US Fish & Wildlife
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- DOD — COE- US Gov
- Local Government
- National Park Service
- Timber Company
- Much more!
- WMA, WPA, CWMU, etc.
- Section lines and parcel boundaries
- Topographic features
- Parcels within the city
- City parks, county open space, state parks
- Roads – city, hwy, county, forest service, back roads & trails
- Hunting districts, game management units, & wildlife management units
- Geographic names (cities, creeks, manmade features, etc.)
- Fishing access sites (Boat Ramps)
- Water data (creeks, rivers, lakes)
- Trail segments – National Forest trails and many others
- Section lines and parcel boundary lines
- Section numbers
- Lake depth contours
- Oil and gas well data
- Walk-in access program lands