Simply fill up the pouch at any source of water, screw the filter on to the pouch and proceed to using in multiple ways such as:
- Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice
- Drink directly from the filter which has push/pull cap included for on/off functionality
- Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles, including standard 2 liter bottles.
- Includes collapsible pouches that are made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel
- Incredibly easy to use, The Squeeze System comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions
- Lightweight Durable Collapsible Pouches (reusable)
- Sawyer 0.10 Absolute Micron Hollow Fiber Membrane
- Screw On/Off Water Filter
- Replaceable Pop Up Drinking Spout
- Cleaning Syringe
Filter Material: hollow fiber
Removes: Bacteria, protozoa, E. Coli, giardia, vibrio cholerea, Salmonella typhi
Filter Life: Lifetime Warranty.
Compatibility: Water bottles, inline, straw, pouch
Claimed Weight: 3 oz
Recommended Use: Hiking, backpacking, ultralight backpacking, camping, emergency preparedness
Product #: [SP129] – 1 pouch (32oz)
Made in USA.