- DAC Angle SF Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, enables improved high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper wall angles
- High Volume pole architecture increases useable interior space without increasing weight
- Steeper walls and vestibule angle create a dry tent entry
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC’s)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angled SF Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Three interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- UL1 fits Triangle gear loft – sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
|Fly Creek HV UL1|
|Trail Weight||1lb 11oz|
|Packed Weight||2lb 1oz|
|Fast Fly Weight||1lb 4oz|
|Packed Size||4″ x 19″|
|Floor Area||20sq ft|
|Vestibule Area||5sq ft|