Trophy Tape scores your bucks and keeps score as you measure. No Math Required!
- 3 Roll Multi-Pack
- Each roll features 200 inches of bright orange scoring tape
- Fool-proof trophy scoring system
- No math required
- Fast, simple and accurate
- Also good for blood trailing, trail marking and yardage marking
- Easily visible in low light
$5.99 – $24.99
Northern Game Bags are a great and affordable option to keep your game meat protected and cool. Northern Game bags feature a lightweight polyester construction infused with Nylon with creates a flexible/stretchable game bag that maintains a tight knit to keep flies, other insects, and dirt from reaching your game meat. The northern bags can be machine washed and used again.
Available in 48″ and 60″ Sizes in 4 pack or single packs.$5.99 – $24.99
The Outdoor Edge Swingblaze knife is two blades in one! The Swingblade/Swingblaze features a droppoint skinning blade, and with the push of a button, the blade swings around and into the handle to reveal a gutting blade.
Includes Nylon Sheath
The Pack A Bull Elk Bugle System is amazingly small, yet produces big sounds. Featuring a compact and expandable tube, this little call creates realistic elk sounds, without the need to carry a large bugle. The Pack A Bull uses the “Congueror” mouthpiece that is easy to use – as simple as bite and blow.
- Collapses to 8 inches, expands to 13 inches
- Removeable mouthpiece to use diaphragm calls
- Includes lanyard and extra replacement reed
The Threat Elk Grunt Tube is a new, revolutionary invention from Rockie Jacobsen. The Threat features the new V.E.T.T. (Volume Enhanced Tone Technology) system that creates true, easy to obtain elk sounds. The V.E.T.T. system uses a stpring, tuned specifically to the right dimensions, that is inside the mouth of the new style bugle tube. This spring creates more volume and stabilizes high notes, takes less air to operate, and makes raspy, low growls, easy. It truly enhances the sounds you make to sound more like an elk. Plus, it features some pretty awesome “Elk Camo!”$39.99
The Elk101 All Star Tone Top Elk Call is a single light latex call that easily produces bull, cow and calf sounds. This is one of the most versatile diaphragm elk calls in the world! Designed by Rockie and Corey Jacobsen, the Elk101 All Star elk call creates the most realistic, and easy-to-obtain elk sounds.$8.99
The Browning security lock box fits all Browning trail cameras and keeps them secure while you’re away. Keep your camera and valuable photos safe with a security box from Browning. THIS IS NOT A TRAIL CAMERA.
- Fits all Browning Trail Cameras
- All Steel Construction
- Compatible with Master Lock Python Cable
- Does not include lock/cable
The Recon Force series from Browning Trail Cameras are on the top of our list. These cameras have great battery life, extended IR illumination (100ft) and fast trigger speeds which results in great photos of wildlife in your hunting areas!$139.99
The Biolite SolarPanel 5+ allows you to capture the sun’s energy while you’re on your backcountry adventures. The Solar Panel 5+ feature’s BioLite’s Optimal Sun System, an integrated sundial that helps you capture direct rays, and is easy to orient with a 360 degree kickstand. The 5+ features a 2200mAh onboard battery that automatically charges and stores energy for later, so you can charge your phone, gps, headlamp, or other device after you get back to camp at night.
The SolarPanel 5+ (Solar Panel and attached battery) weigh less than 14 oz!
- Kickstand: Position your panel from any angle or uneven terrain
- Battery and Charge Strength Indicator: See the strength of the sun to measure your panel capacity
- Battery Status Button: See how much juice you have stored in your 2200mAh battery
- Solar Panel: High-efficiency monocrystalline panel
- Sundial: Easy alignment to capture direct rays for maximum charge
- USB Charge Out: 5W output to charge phones, cameras, tablets, and other gear
- Micro USB Charge In: Get a headstart on your power by filling up the battery at home
- Corner Latches: Attach to a pack for external storage or to capture some watts on a hike