The Trophy Taker Shuttle T-lok broadheads feature a non-vented blade system that flies quieter and penetrates further! The all metal design features a 1 1/8″ cutting diameter and a proven track record against elk, deer, and other big game animals. Their small compact design is perfect for long range accuracy. Give them a try for your next hunt!$34.99
The Muzzy 100 Grain 3 blade broadhead features a cut on contact 1 3/16″ cutting diameter and a 0.02″ blade thickness with a screw on trocar tip. These broadheads have been used for decades and are an affordable and very reliable and strong broadhead for hunting big game like elk, deer, and antelope. 6 per pack.$36.99
The Muzzy Trocar HB hybrid broadhead is new and the market and has an incredible hybrid design. It features a massive 2 5/8 inches of cutting surface. The trocar HB features a 1″offset fixed blade design with forward deployed expandable blades with a 1 5/8″ cutting diameter. This allows for the advantages of a large cutting diameter, while maintaining the dependability of a fixed blade head.$39.99
The G5 Montec Broadheads feature a one piece design that is perfect for big game hunting. Montecs are known as one of the best broadheads for deer and elk, and a favorite of our customers for their backcountry or frontcountry hunts.
- 100% Stainless Steel
- 3 Blade Design
- Over 1″ Cutting Diameter
- Field Point Accuracy
- 1 Piece – Screw on
- Available in 100 and 125 grains
- Silver Color
The NEW Talon from Scott Archery is the straightest shooting hook style release available today.
The Talon delivers 100% hook clearance – creating extreme accuracy and tunability. The single sear driven, inline design of the Talon release reduces string loop torque. With the quality and precision you expect from Scott Archery. The auto-returning stainless steel hook gives you an eagle-like grip. From draw to anchor – shoot straight with TrueCenter pull and total loop clearance.
- More tension adjustment than any other release
- The only hook style release with TrueCenter pulling to reduce loop torque
- 100% loop clearance – no more string ticks
- Fully-adjustable trigger and travel adjustment
- Grip ridges for accurate pull
- 9 different length adjustments
- Interchangeable trigger (swept or straight)
- Auto-reset returning hook
- Single sear design
- Zero travel
- Torque-less fall away connector strap
Available in Black
Tightspot quivers are hands down the best quiver on the market. They are extremely lightweight, adaptable to any arrow diameter, and sit tight against your bow to reduce vibration, and maintain the balance your bow was designed to have! Upgrade once, and you’ll never buy another quiver again!
- Fit tight and are so light you won’t even notice they’re on your bow
- Quick Draw arrow system puts your arrow close at hand for a second shot
- Super quiet performance; ideal for close-in shots
- Act as stabilizers for more accurate shooting
- Hold arrows tight, eliminating lost or dropped arrows