The Soulo is a favorite of many backpack hunters due to it’s easy setup, and free standing design. The Soulo is incredibly strong and light. The Soulo is a 4 season tent with an integrated vestibule, so it can stand up to any weather you’ll see on your hunts, even heavy snow loads. Taller hunters love the length of the Soulo tent that boasts over 21.5 sq feet of inside room, with an additional 6.5 feet of vestibule space to keep your gear out of the elements!
The Hilleberg Soulo is the perfect 4 season tent for the high country and backcountry hunter, and is available now at Altitude Outdoors! We're excited to carry the best tents in the world for hunters who need protection in extreme elements while they pursue big game like mule deer, wild sheep, elk, and mountain goats. Check out the full line of Hilleberg tents we carry right HERE!
The Soulo boasts a free standing design that is 86 inches long, with a 37 inch sitting height and over 21 square feet of inside tent space. The integrated vestibule keeps your tent out of the rain and snow, and this tent will stand up to heavy snow loads, and extended rains. Stay dray, and safe in a Hilleberg Soulo during your next high country hunt!
Minimum Weight: 2.0 kg/4 lbs 7 oz
Packed Weight: 2.4 kg/5 lbs 5 oz
Outer tent fabric: Kerlon 1200
Poles (9 mm): 2 x 344, 1 x 285 cm, 2 x 135.4, 1 x 112.2 in
Pegs: 12 V-Peg
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9mm poles make for a very lightweight yet supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls extend to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole crossing points provide outstanding snow-load handling capability.
- Plenty of room for one occupant and his or her gear.
- Linked but seperable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Fully free standing dome design requires no pegs for pitching, and the straightforward short sleeve and clip pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- The single entrance/single vestibule configuration affords easy access as well as storage space.
- An optional footprint covers the entire area of the outer tent, including the vestibules. It connects directly to the tent, and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tent can be replaced with a Mesh Inner tent (sold separately; see accessories).
- The outer and inner tents can be used separately. Pitching the inner tent alone requires optional pole holderes (see accessories).
- Free Shipping in US on orders over $100
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.